Saturday, April 10, 2010

ringing belly casts

I saw The Ringer last night and felt better.

It was funny, for one. And for another, it was great that the smart asses were those with Ds. That while they may have been developmentally delayed, they were not fools.

I liked that. A lot.

And it just felt good to laugh, you know?

I think today will be a good day. We're going to have a Ladies Outing which will include a pedi and food. That spells fun, especially since one friend is also pregnant (good stories!) and another just came back from Pakistan where she visited her extended in-laws (wow stories!).

And then tonight we are supposed to be making my bellycast.

I should have done this earlier and I've started to worry a bit that Moxie will get here before I make hers and then she'll be all pissed off with me when she's old enough to care. If she will be the type to care, that is. I don't want to take the chance that she won't care, so I'd better make it tonight and have it ready.

It was fun doing it with Micah! So easy and neat to see now.

Speaking of which, they both just got home from picking up the half n' half. I better quit writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment