Wednesday, February 17, 2010

heart light, so bright

Mikey met with his Mom.

She had received all the emails from us about everything, and asked him, "so has she got anything?"

He said, "yes". "She's got two arms, two legs and a heart."

I love Mikey.

I don't know if all my recent whack-a-doo-ness is from hormones or what, but I feel like I'm more emotional than normal. I'm crying a lot, and again, feel super scared about everything. This has GOT to be the most repetitive blog ever. It reminds me of my journal writing...

I've kept journals since I was... 7? Yes, around then. When we moved to Fiji, I started one and never stopped. There came a point in time, maybe when I was 21 or 22 when I was just bored with what I was writing. It was all so very repetitive. Nothing much was changing. So I quit writing it all out and started collaging, painting, drawing - everything and anything but simply writing.

I still do that journal work. It probably is a lot more interesting that reading any of these posts that seem to be about being scared and crying every*single*day. For sure, that's my reality now and I hope it changes when I meet my baby.

I'm just scared.

And yes. Still crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment