Friday, February 19, 2010

ripening on up

In all of this, I keep forgetting I'm just pregnant. You know? That this super cool process of life growth is happening right now, inside of my very own body. Hows about that. Nifty and miraculous!

So here I am, all of 30 weeks. My boy Micah doesn't have any idea that there is a baby under this skin of mine - he just thinks my belly is a nice place to sit on for story time. Like a perch. He is also fascinated with belly buttons. I wonder what he's going to do when mine disappears?

I'm really feeling it all now. Heavy. Slow. Achy with stretched out muscles and things and pieces of me. Uncomfortable. Thirsty. Peeing every 3 minutes!

But it's great. I love it. I promise I'm no masochist, but it's just great to feel Moxie moving and know that she's there and despite all my fears, I love her so very much. I love having her with me now, my little constant companion.

I love you, Moxie, mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment