Saturday, February 13, 2010

roar, tiger, roar!!!

I woke up early today, so very excited.
It's NEW YEAR's!!!
Year of the Tiger!


Let's hear you roar, pussy cat.

It makes me sooooooooooooo happy to know that we're heading for this new year, this new dynamic. Fresh start. Moving forward. All that. And tiger is a nice strong sign, good motion, good year for change and for continuing with things have been started.

There is a lot that I've started that I need to finish:

- artstuff: I want to finish getting my paintings and books together and sell them
- the art quilt
- make some kiddie wear and see if it sells here in Stroller City
- art class for kidlings
- finish all the cool projects that I have boiling at work

Then there are the things that I want to do:

- travel: check out some parts of Europe for our next potential home + go back to Peru
- learn more about print making
- learn how to frame my own pictures
- maybe buy a house - if we can swing it of course

Keep it simple, meriah. Keep it simple. There is more that I'd like to do of course, but I want to try and focus on the stuff I can actually get done in this here Tiger Year.

It's 9:05. I want dim sum. It doesn't open till 10. Sheeeeeeeeesh. Grrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment