Friday, December 25, 2009

@ 22


Yesterday I saw my belly move from the force of Moxie's kicks - twice! After the first time, I called Mikey over and when it happened again (and he saw it), it was so big, the thought I was faking it. Ha!

This little girl in here can move. I don't know if it's just my skin being thinner since I've already had a kid and been stretched out, or that she's going to be even more active than Micah was in utero - or a combination. Because this time - 22 weeks - with Micah, my belly was definitely not bouncing from the force of his kicking. Nope. That came later.

Thinking of that 'later' makes me think again of how BIG I got with Micah... and I just don't want to be that big again. Or maybe it's just the weak part. I think it is. I don't want to be that weak again. I need to up the ante on my non-video exercise components: walking, bike riding, maybe swimming (if I can find a warm pool).

No comments:

Post a Comment