Tuesday, December 15, 2009

one belly laugh

I'm like, addicted to reading stuff about Ds now. It's bad n' sad. I mean that because I really do think that I should do what Helena said and just focus on all this stuff later and just be pregnant right now. She's right. I know she is. Pregnancy alone (with an 19 month old and a full time job and shlepping clothes to the laundromat every weekend) is plenty to keep me busy and occupied, I really don't need to add to it with this new obsession, especially if the obsession brings me down.

But I just can't! I can't stop!

This new book that I'm reading, "Expecting Adam" is great. First rate, great. It's the kind of book that I'd recommend to others and would dig reading even if it had nothing to do with me. She's hella funny, a super writer. And! I found out she's got a blog!

She makes me laugh out loud - been a long time since a book made me do that. And it feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment