Friday, January 22, 2010

dancing through depression

One of the rad Mommies from my babycenter group left a link to the Conny Wenk News Blog in response to my previous post on Moxie in a tutu. I'm totally crying. I have to get out that waterproof mascara again - I seem to be crying too often now for my ready-steady normal stuff.

I love that little dancing German girl. And how I want mine to be able to do her thing... I also love Conny Wenk's blog - what an amazing photographer! Her photos sing life.

I need that right now...I'm getting huge. I'm depressed because I feel like I can never get anything done. I have so much to do. Besides just figuring out a way to make money after I have her (so that I can go down to part-time), I need to finish the feng-shui'ing that I'm in the middle of, EXERCISE my body, chorework and to top it off, our apartment is now coming down with a flux of mildew. Yuck! It's freakin' nasty! Grosses me out. And guess what? Noone else is going to clean it except for me. On top of that, my sundae cherry, is that I'm tired, really really tired. I want to sleep and I don't feel that hot.

Oh boo hoo, meriah. Play that violin some more.

Or just play your playlist.

Yes, like most people, I have little soundtracks for most of my life instances. My soundtrack/playlist for happy times, for deep cheese. For pep. And for getting by. Mine for getting by is wearing thin these days... I'll try and figure out a way to share it with you though.

Sharing is caring.

And I care.

With that in mind, here's more of that gorgeous German dancer, copied from Conny Wenk's most awesome blog:

Tanzdialog from Thea Hartwig on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment