Monday, January 4, 2010

dreaming

I dreamed last night that Rainbow had died in me. But that I was pregnant already, with another baby - and her dead body was still in me.

In my dream, the doctors said not to worry because her body would dissolve and wouldn't cause a problem with the new baby growing. I asked them if they were sure - I mean, she's almost 6 months grown! - not that small. They said yes, yes. Not a problem.

It was altogether a weird dream.

After I woke up, I realized that my dream is probably true. My preconceptions - prejudices, really - of this baby are dying and a whole new baby is taking her place. But that those dead prejudices are still in me, along with the new and growing.

At least that's what I think. I really wish I was better at dream interpretations.

No comments:

Post a Comment